Villa Ema, Island of Vir in Croatia

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
AeroPixel

Latest job, custom skin, flash and HTML 5 version, autodetection device php script...

http://www.aeropixel.hr/vir/
360Texas

Excellent work !
What camera/ lens were you using?
Did you use bracketing ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
AeroPixel

Thank you... I use old Nikon D80 with fisheye. Bracketing +/-2 EV... I like gentle use of HDR... :)
AEriksson

Hello, I am new so hope you don't mind me asking, Where did you get the skin? I am thinking of trying some test projects. I saw your logo, What size did you set it at?

Wow just went to your web page via the logo! NICE! What range do you have for the control of the hellocopter? and the camera how do you control it? With the screen on the tripod? I'd love to facebook friend you and keep in touch your stuff is cool!
AeroPixel

Don't mind at all :) I have made my own skin from icons. It is not that hard. I have different skins for flash, ipad, and iphone. Logo? I think it is 110px on longer side, but it is trial and error. Helicopters are cool, but there is a lot of learning involved in flying, building, maintenance (much more than in panos) :)
360Texas

Many years ago I liked flying an RC airplane [not helicopters],

build, trial flight, CRASH, collect all parts and pieces and

rebuild trial flight.. only 50% crash

Eventually you get the flying part and LANDING correct

ONLY THEN you can mount the very expensive camera and try to take and stitch panoramas.

For me.. I could never get passed the 50% crash phase.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com