just an idea of virtual tour

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
arturcwiklinski

Last edited by arturcwiklinski on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John.B

Cool!

What kind of hardware and software do you use to make and edit your pictures? It looks great!

John
arturcwiklinski

Canon G7, Nikon Fc-E9 Fisheye Converter. I took all pistures from hand.
Software: Pano2qtvr of course, Photoshop, Macromedia Flash.
John.B

Is the Nikon Fisheye converter a circular fisheye? In that case, how did you convert your circular images to Pano2QTVR? Does Photoshop know that trick?
arturcwiklinski

Yes, it is a circular fisheye. Photoshop knows this trick if it has panotools filter or you can use PTGui software.
John.B

Do you know both (Panotools and PTGui)? Can you tell which you prefer, and why?
arturcwiklinski

PTGui! Its easier and faster. PTGui is , I think, the best stitcher now. Even if you stitch panorama using automatic option, it creates good quality panoramic images.
John.B

I tried the trail version of PTGui, but that doesn't support fisheye pictures. Do you use the panoramaTools stitcher or the build in stitcher?

I used iPix for a while with a automatic stitcher, but it always makes mistakes when stiching indoors pictures. Can you tell me if PTGui is better here?
arturcwiklinski

The trial version should suport fisheye images (settings: lens type=circular, field of view=180). I use Panorama Tools stitcher.

There is no perfect software. All of them make mistakes. My advice is to generate panoramic picture in photoshop format with layers and manualy fix any mistakes.

Remember that most important part of the work is shooting pictures!!!
Beter made pictures - less mistakes!

cheers!
Cyberslam

Great Work!!!

Can you tell me what settings did you use for the flash output in Pano?