Football Stadium Aerial Pano

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
MLaBoyteaux

I shot this at 90' on the 50 yard line

http://www.hawkeyemedia.com/Liberty_Chr ... efault.htm
360Texas

Heck, I am impressed !

I know it was you... you are down there on the field looking up waving "Hello" . I was going to say you should put your logo on the Nadir but then that would cover up the school name on the field.

Great job in getting the field grid lines to line up properly. Yes, I hate floor tile, ceiling tile, wall tile.... and now football field chalk lines. LOLL

American Football field. Next time you go out for a local DFW Metroplex shoot... hollar I would like meet you there and see how you do this.

Hope you did not get blown away in last nights frog strangler storm. We got almost 3 inches [7.5 cm] of rain in that 2 hour storm. Electricity went off at 9pm and came back on around 5am this morning. TV was saying almost 100,000 customers still without power this morning. 1/2mile away Granbury Road and Hulen, they reported almost 3 feet [1 meter] of storm water in the streets. LOLLL Glad we live on a hill !
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Thomas D

Hi there,

This is very impressive indeed !

The only aerial shots for panos I tried so far is using my telescopic mast (up to 18m). But this is not as impressive as yours !!

Regards
Thomas