Community Panorama

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
jwesq

No HDR, mountains or churches. Just people coming together for a group photo.

Autopano must be congratulated. No extra stitching, no layers, no collages, just a little retouching on the nadir.

http://www.j-a-willetts-esq.com/cdxmas.html
360Texas

Seasons Greetings from Texas = Thanks for your hard production work.. it certainly appears you have a town following. Childrens music comes through loud and clear !

Are you and your wife in the photo?

Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
jwesq

Thanks, Dave. I happened to be behind the camera for every shot, and the 'little woman' has to earn the money to pay for my indulgencies.

But you're right about the community. I've been taking local shots for some time and been publishing them in my Newsletter and passing them on to other local websites for some time and the local gallery sells "Little Planet' Cards and prints so people are now starting to come to me. As an upmarket suburb of Bath, Combe Down has a lot of Movers and Shakers, millionaires and White Collar criminals - so it's worth putting in some effort.

This picture wasn't my idea, the suggestion came from Roger & Cherry, our local councillors.

As you can see, Combe Down is becoming Panorama literate.
engelhans

what's the song called,please?
jwesq

The Snowman (I think)