step into my office...

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
engelhans

_
Last edited by engelhans on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
engelhans

... if my above panorama is opened in IE or Firefox, it causes the mouse pointer on other open tabs to flicker and also prevents the mouse pointer to change to a hand when hovering over any link. When closing the panorama, mouse behaviour returns to normal. (I am running on Vista). Anyone with the same prob?
engelhans

...it seems to be a problem with the "own cursor" file. when I go to flash output-->advanced settings and disable both "show own cursor" options, the problem described above does not occcur. however, I think the qt style cursors are quite nice. a fix for this anyone?
360Texas

The cursors work ok for me. Your hotspot for the movie on U-tube work. Lights on/ off.... agree not functioning yet.

Is this really your office ??
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
engelhans

err..., it is how I imagine my real office to be... ;)
thanks, Texas. But... if you keep my above page open and then go to another tab (same browser window, mind) in your browser (where, say, google happens to be on the page) does your cursor act weird when hovering over links present or text?