first tour with version 7

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
greytail2018

Here is my first effort using version 7. I found it much easier as a newbie to create something relatively decent than with version 6...I would be interested in a critique as well as ways to fix things. For one, I don't see why you have to use hot spots to make the tour sequential....but luckily I found that. using rich z1 with dual fisheye remote control produces automatic gps in each pano but. you have to use an android iPhone
https://www.foliage-vermont.com/fall_panos/index.html
360Texas

Thanks for the tour.
My wifes parents use to live over in Granville NY. South East corner of NY on VT border.
So I can relate to your imaging.

Constructive comments:
Good color and white balance. Nice to see New England Fall colors. Here in Texas we are still have green trees and plants.

UPDATE 10/7/22 - Just remembered your navigation hotspots. I think they are green color. You might want to review the Disability Handicap visitors needs. I think GREEN icons appear a different color.. for those who are RED-Green color blind. May want to use high contrast icons like black on white or something similar. Just a thought.

Only looked at 4 see pic's of the panoramas. These issues are not a product of Pano2vr. They are are issues about how your images were taken and stitched before using Pano2vr.
But I think I found a trend.
I did a screen capture to show the issues caused by either wind (objects moving), camera movement or stitching. I think I am leaning towards stitching issues. Image of horizon issue... might be camera leveling

Below are a couple screen captures
windorstitching.jpg
windorstitching.jpg (87.14 KiB) Viewed 6903 times
windnotissue.jpg
windnotissue.jpg (105.64 KiB) Viewed 6903 times
windhorizon.jpg
windhorizon.jpg (13.44 KiB) Viewed 6903 times
wind_not.jpg
wind_not.jpg (39.05 KiB) Viewed 6903 times
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
greytail2018

Hi, thanks for your comments...all photos shot with the Ricoh Zi Dual Fisheye Raw Plugin, used 9 images HDR. Maybe I should just shoot a single image each time? Have been reading that the single image is pretty good anyway....Another problem is the sun flare on the lines. Foliage color coming to an end soon. Just wanted to do something different...dont have any business contacts for commercial tours and Vermont is very difficult anyway! Some of the blur you see is my attempt to get rid of the shadow from the tripod.in Lightroom. Obviously I need to spend more time in Photoshop!
360Texas

Well keep it up. Your doing a great job. Just need a bit more practice.

On the sun flares. Yes they are a minor distraction. Some people actually like them and use I think Pano2vr software to add them to their panoramas. Sun flares are the sun light ray's reflecting off your camera lens inside surfaces.

Have you ever heard of "The World Wide Panorama organization ? https://worldwidepanorama.org
It is absolutely free and started back in 2004. I think we started in 2005 or 6.
It is NOT a competition. No one rates or provides comments on your imaging work.
Its a fun thing to participate in a Themed Event 4 time a year. I use it to compare my hobby work with many other world wide panorama photographers work.
https://www.worldwidepanorama.org/about.html People from around the world contribute. There is an interactive globe map showing all the countries. On the photographers pano page they list the type of equipment they used to take the image. We use a Canon 5d and a Sigma 8mm full circle fisheye lens. We also use a Ricoh Theta V and a Insta360. I think yours is a better dual lens camera.

Next event - Any panorama you took calendar year 2022
Open for contribution: BEST OF 2022 (January – December 2022)

My wife and I contribute in almost all the events since it started in 2004. See 'People' page look for and click on Dave or Pat Albright on this page.

https://www.worldwidepanorama.org/wwppeople/

I think you will like the meaningful effort.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
360Texas

The previous comment was only an opportunity to technically help you.
Apparently you are are almost ready for commercial work... with a few minor work flow alterations.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com