Golfcourse Overview

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
MoFly

Hi.
This is one of my favorit projekt to interpret a overview of a golfcourse project in Austria. (Sorry for my English ;-) )

http://golf-course-maps.gcfruehling.at/
360Texas

Thank you for showing us your work. Professional presentation. Easy to navigate. Dual languages.

I suspect the numbered circles are distance from starting and ending positions in meters ? Different circle colors are player experience routes ?
Are there maintenance tools at each tee (starting point) for example golf ball and club cleaning?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
MoFly

Hi Dave!

Thanks for your reply.

@ I suspect the numbered circles are distance from starting and ending positions in meters ?
Yes.
@ Different circle colors are player experience routes ?
White=Golf tee for man Professional / Yellow=Golf tee for man Amateur
Blue=Golf tee woman Professional / Red=Golf tee woman Amateur
@ Are there maintenance tools at each tee (starting point) for example golf ball and club cleaning?
Yes there are - ball cleaner / tee board (with QR-Code to run the video from the hole-direkt Link)

The small circles are the distance to the obstacle also in meters.
And the white numbers are the distance to the green.
BWhitmore

Hi
That is super cool. Very refined to use and pixel-perfect.
Can I ask - how do you make the horiziontal-only scrolling panels work like that? I'm guessing they aren't equirectangluar. The way that it's not possible to pan up/down and the fluid movement left/right is really impressive.
BW
MoFly

Hi, thanks for your reply.

The horizontal-only scrolling panels are Rectilinear (Viewing Parameters/Projection/»Rectilinear« & Properties-Input/Type/»Auto«). I build the graphic in Photoshop - Size= 62850x6000 px or 35025x6000.
That's it....
Metrocruiser

I like it!
soulbrother

EN:
Well done, especially the "effect" that the location point on the map moves on perfectly with the overflight video.
I thought at first:
How has he programmed that, with the running time of the video it could work...
Until I noticed that the video is "a little bigger" in terms of displayed area than the insertion of the flight video in the white frame ;-)

DE:
Super g´macht Burschn! :-) - b´sonders der "Effekt", dass sich der Standort-Punkt auf der Karte butterweich weiterbewegt mit dem Überflugvideo.
Ich hop zuerst denkt:
Wie hams des programmiert, mit der Laufzeit des Videos könnte es klappen...
Bis ich dann g´merkt hob, dass des Video flächenmäßig doch "a weng größer" ist, als die Einblendung des Flugvideos im weißen Rahmen vorgaukelt ;-)
MoFly

Danke, bin nur ein Bursch ;-)
Die Idee war „von einem Golfer für Golfer“ = ungewöhnliche Perspektiven schaffen.
Mit dem Ball bist ma auf die Schliche komma :-) Is owa scho cool :D