Training & Consultancy complex (VTC) in over 60 panos

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
AGrynis

I would like to show you the tour of Vulcan Training & Consultancy.
That is how employees of the Oil & Gas and Wind Energy industries prepare for the job.

Idea was to introduce the facility to potential newcomers and let them explore variety of trainings and locations at which they are taking place.
You will find here iframes with trainings, two languages, audio and decent photography.
If you will find some bugs let me know please. I am aware of few and need to work on it.
https://www.vtc360.pl/
BParker

Nice presentation on an interesting facility! The provided floor plans are a great way to navigate through the complex. I like the narration and the use of background sounds.

Here are a couple small things that you may already be aware of. The “You are here” pin that appears in a circular window when you hover above the floor plan doesn’t seem to change when navigating through the panoramas. Also, although the vehicle license plates have been hidden in most of the panoramas, some are still readable if you look down and zoom in from the “first floor” panorama that overlooks the wind machine rescue simulator.

Lastly, although the floor plan is very effective, you might consider adding a "next" button for viewers would would like to tour the facility panoramas in order.