My first tour - three level floorplan

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
phil

Hi

I have just finished my first tour with three levels, and auto switching of floorplans.

I would welcome any comments and criticism on it.

It is here

https://bit.ly/3bRXOGz

Thanks

Phil
Last edited by phil on Mon May 24, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
360Texas

Phil

Good work for first tour.

Constructive comments by 360Texas USA:

Where in the world is this location. I might like to take a holiday - Need big sign "Welcome to .....???."

Saw a round sign ... something about France. only guessing.

On maps.... for people using a small screen or cell phone might consider move the mouse over tooltip to ABOVE the marker point. People with BIG fingers can not touch the marker and read the tooltip. On DOOR Room marker you did this by placing the Thumbnail picture above... that is good.

Stitching needs a bit of work. Also... I got lost after while...... need a 'start at beginning' button back to the first panorama.

Thanks for the show and tell.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
BCrooks

Good work Phil.
I too am a newbie and always like to see what others are doing :)

This looks like an interesting place. I agree with 360Texas, let us know where it is.
Also I'd take out the tripod either directly in photoshop or with a patch.

It's good to show clients that added attention to detail and then compare your photos to other companies who don't :)

Have fun
B
phil

Thanks for the comments.

I'm a new estate agent and it's the second property that I am selling. The way it works over here in France is that if someone can find the property, they can sidestep the agent and buy direct from the owner. So I don't want to go as far as geotagging the images/nodes, or give away too much location information. It's in a ski resort called Vars, in France.

I will take a bit of time to erase the tripod out in Photoshop. I saw a YouTube video that said something about Photoshop doing seamless HDR and editing on 360 images, but it doesn't seem to have worked for me. I need to try a bit harder to work out how to do that.

I used a Xiaomi Mi Sphere for these, and let it stitch the images together, but I am thinking of getting a nodal tripod mount and using my DSLR and buying a copy of PTgui to do the stitching.

Ideally I want my virtual tours to be good enough that they cut down on visits. The rural area I cover is huge, so pointless visits can waste a lot of days.

Cheers again

Phil
360Texas

Thank you for responding.

IF you need help, please feel free to contact us... I think we can help.
Just ask and we will be with you... to help make your project better.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com