links of some works i have made

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
360Texas

Thank you for showing us these Ecological River sites.

The mix of flash movies are very interesting approach to internet viewing.

I did notice the single pictures with the control bar. To me this means it is a rotating panorama. If it was... the panoramas did not rotate.

Suggestion: Show a map where in the world Chiapas Mexico is located... and then show mark Quacamayas, Nubes and Chiflon are located.

Thank you for showing us your work.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
sayeg5

Hi dave, thanks for your comments;

"I did notice the single pictures with the control bar. To me this means it is a rotating panorama. If it was... the panoramas did not rotate."

well, the autorotate mode of the pano is active only in the first view, when you open the link, after that, you have to use the autorotate button to switch it on/off.

"Suggestion: Show a map where in the world Chiapas Mexico is located... and then show mark Quacamayas, Nubes and Chiflon are located."

You are right; this links are for some works i have sold for a project called "virtual chiapas", for my city goverment, and you can locate it in http://www.chiapasvirtual.gob.mx/
I'm working on a project of my own, and of course will have all the locations of all the places, and some improvements in the interactions with the panos, and i will include some objects.
best regards.
sayeg5.