University STEM building tour

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
geoff.h

Loughborough Universities new STEM building tour.

lustem.quick-view.co.uk

Thanks to Hopki for advice and help during It’s creation and to Iveerde for inspiration at Tallinn

Geoff
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Geoff,
I have moved this to the correct forum, by the way the link is not working.
I tried www.lustem.quick-view.co.uk
But still nothing.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
geoff.h

Hi Martin,
Thanks for doing that. I realised after that I had posted to wrong place.

lustem.quick-view.co.uk should work without any www pretext. I will check again with friends/colleagues who are not on same network tomorrow.

Regards,

Geoff
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Geoff,
Yep got it to show.
First impressions are good.

What I would change...
The use of the hand cursor, you have not used it so when you hover over any active area you don't know its active.
Example, click Level 0.
This opens up a text box, as you move your mouse over the text there is nothing to say it is interactive and clickable.
I think I would be inclined to use the hand cursor so it shows interactivity, maybe even change the text colour on mouse over?
The same for the point hotspots but more obvious, still I would use the hand cursor

Also noticed that the information text box found bottom right, you have something covering the scroller, or it is set to permeable, in any case it is not clickable so therefore you cannot drag it with your mouse.
You can however use the mouse scroll wheel.

Hope that helps,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
geoff.h

Hi Martin,
Yep that all makes sense. It’s on our uni website already but due for a tweak so I’ll take on board what you have said. As always thanks for continuing support.

Geoff