Casa Rio Resort ,Kerala ,india

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
Post Reply
Panopics360
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:15 pm
Location: india
Contact:

Casa Rio Resort ,Kerala ,india

Post by Panopics360 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:10 am

its Resort VR works Named Casa rio ,Pls replay with suggestion or problem or correction in my work ,last upload i study a lot of pro-technics from you .
http://panopics360.com/casa-rio/
i use different pages and styles

and last works updates
http://panopics360.com/works/miart/

duceduc
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:39 pm

Re: Casa Rio Resort ,Kerala ,india

Post by duceduc » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:03 am

Very nice layout. The 'Virtual App Arabic' update link is better. The text is bigger then the 'Virtual App' link. In shots where there are bright area, Chromatic aberration is present. It's quite noticeable. I have never seen square toilet seats before. :P

User avatar
Hopki
Gnome
Posts: 9373
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:16 pm
Location: Layer de la Haye, Essex UK
Contact:

Re: Casa Rio Resort ,Kerala ,india

Post by Hopki » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:18 pm

Hi,
What I find a bit odd is the loader!
You have very colourful graphics, but using a grey loader, I feel this should be colourful to match the rest of your graphics.
Regards,
Hopki

User avatar
panox
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Casa Rio Resort ,Kerala ,india

Post by panox » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 pm

Very sad that you didn't straighten the panorama. My screenshots were useless. Effort for nothing. :(

Panopics360
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:15 pm
Location: india
Contact:

Re: Casa Rio Resort ,Kerala ,india

Post by Panopics360 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:56 am

panox wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 pm
Very sad that you didn't straighten the panorama. My screenshots were useless. Effort for nothing. :(
Sorry i did'nt notice that, i am don,t pro in the field,know i will do updates, sir but last i updates sir,http://panopics360.com/works/miart/

Panopics360
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:15 pm
Location: india
Contact:

Re: Casa Rio Resort ,Kerala ,india

Post by Panopics360 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:00 am

Hopki wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:18 pm
Hi,
What I find a bit odd is the loader!
You have very colourful graphics, but using a grey loader, I feel this should be colourful to match the rest of your graphics.
Regards,
Hopki
Yes,sir i think about to bring a good colour combination of graphic 360 pano in the player.ok next time i do that

Panopics360
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:15 pm
Location: india
Contact:

Re: Casa Rio Resort ,Kerala ,india

Post by Panopics360 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:06 am

duceduc wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:03 am
Very nice layout. The 'Virtual App Arabic' update link is better. The text is bigger then the 'Virtual App' link. In shots where there are bright area, Chromatic aberration is present. It's quite noticeable. I have never seen square toilet seats before. :P
ok sir , i decide that this sir next time

Image

Remove preview image and button only, and we notice the bright area as your said ,capture time sun was brighter so sky goes white color ,chromatic aberration area we will updates the link sir next time, i feel good nice to get suggestion from pro sir
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 10.33.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 10.33.02 AM.png (878.26 KiB) Viewed 420 times

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests