"Panorama does not exist" error message

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
colchagua007

Hi Thomas,

For the last 2 days whilst converting a stitched panorama using Pano2qtvr ver.1.6; I have been getting the above error message.
For example, if I use a panorama which has the name "Anfi", after the program finishes redering the panorama into a QT.mov I get the message "Panorama doesn't exist", though there is a QT movie in the folder named Anfi~.mov.
If I press "Produce" again then it shows the pano after is finished rendering, but this time I get a red filled screen before the pano shows and beguin to rotate.
Do you know what it casing this error?

kind regards,

Rodrigo
360Texas

Is the original image 16 or 8 bit. What are the images height and width dimensions. Size in mb?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
colchagua007

Hi Dave,

The first time that it happened the image was a 16bits.tiff and it was 18000and something by 4000 and something, I can't remember the exact dimension but I remember thinking that maybe it was not going to make the pano as not been a ratio of 2:1. size was about 501mb.
The second time the image was a 16bit.tiff and the size was 9998 x 4999 a ratio of 2:1 but I still got the same error message. size about 238mb.

kind regards,

Rodrigo
thomas
Chief Gnome

I guess QuickTime has some troubles to "flatten" the panorama after the creation. Unfortunately QuickTimes API has some bugs on windows and this is the reason why I wrote my own QuickTime engine in Pano2VR for the export.
You can try to install a newer (or older) QuickTime version that may solve the problem.
MfG, Thomas