making tours

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
atomicmak

i am planning to produce more than 150 properties in flash and for that i need to automate the process to build player.

I have already made single pano interace with my controller by createEmptyMovieClip method but the requirement is different.

i have 150+ properties and all have different number of pano's in it.

want to place combobox to select panorama on that window and on change of that combo i want to change pano as well running in mcHolder.

the main thing i want to know is how can i grab data attached to swf i create through pano2gtvr and automate it to combo instead of manually creating each properties swf master file and sub files.

i want to build a master interface file formula through which i can just place pano swf's in property folder and call master swf and it automatically loads pano from swf provided and grab its propertis (information) to show in running pano (infowindow) and title's in combo box.

can anyone expert here guide me to build such thing ?
Brian

Dear atomicmac,

Have a look at my site http://www.briansutton.net. I think I'm doing almost exactly what you describe. I use xml files to contain the panorama filenames and information. There's quite a bit of editing to make them LINKED tours, but if you don't want hotspots between each pano in a property, then it would be quite easy. I use Thomas' method for rendering the maps and the panos, but I have added the xml method (and of course all the Flash user interface) for all the reasons you outline when dealing with larger numbers of panoramas,

Brian