several flash objects leading to problems

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
Jan_T

hello everybody,
maybe this is a known problem. i didnt find something on this topic in the forums though.

one of my clients is trying to embed flash panos i created with pano2qtvr in a website. this works. but as he tries to embed flash banners and other flash objects, he reports severe problems. the panos are jerking heavily.
i am not a flash programmer, so i dont have a clue why it is difficult to place several flash objects on one site.

> any ideas on this? its kind of urgent...
360Texas

With all the separate flash objects being displayed.. it appears that the computers CPU is having a hard time keeping up displaying all.

Maybe for the flash panorama you might consider putting a static thumbnail on the page.. and then when clicked it opens a small window containing the panorama. The computer will then focus on the new small open panorama.

The flash banners might momentarily stop until you close the small panorama window.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
thomas
Chief Gnome

I have to second Dave. Another problem can be the way you have embedded the panorama. If you use wmode="transparent" in the HTML embed tag the panorama get unusable slow.
MfG, Thomas