Scaling - hotspot position

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
katsukun

We're working on a project where the flash always is displayed at 100% of the browser size. Which means you have to scale and reposition things whenever the browser is resized.

The scaling of the pano works fine, but once it has been rescaled the position of the hotspots isn't correct anymore.

Anyone have an idea how to do this?

thanks!
Brian

Have a look at my site http://www.briansutton.net and go to virtual tours and choose one - the first, Bamburgh Dig might be best, lots of hotspots. Although I don't use the whole window for my panos, the window does completely scale up and down with changing browser window size, and the hotspots are OK when that happens.

I define the hotspots in the Actionscript code (from an XML file though, not hand coded) the way Thomas does it in his demo code, not with Panoqtvr's Hotspots tab since I can't work out how to define the "url"or ",mov" for Flash output!.

The page is built just by Flash Export with appropriate choice of html options (Percent, 100%) and of course my panos are built in pano2qtvr, with "scaling" set to "no" in the Flash Tab.

Hope this helps...

Brian