Possible to auto rotate slower than number 1?

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
andrew222

Hi,

I was really hoping to be able to set the Flash Auto rotate to a slower setting but realized number 1 was the slowest. It belts it round! :shock: A nice gentle rotation would be ideal at the equivalent of around .4

Any chance of that if I play with some code somewhere in version 1.6.2 pro flash?

Also I noticed the newer Pano2VR 2.0 edition is out. Does this new version incorporate the controller to output a single SWF or is there still two separate files?

Look forward to hearing from you

Andrew
thomas
Chief Gnome

Just enter 0.4 and it will be 0.4 ;). You can also use -0.4 to change the direction... Pano2VR currently doesn't support controllers at all but I plan to add them into the swf file with one of the next betas.
MfG, Thomas
andrew222

Thanks for the reply Thomas and aplologies for the question regarding the slower Auto rotate speed :oops: Got it rotating at 0.3 and looks great.

The controller combined with the panorama swf is good news with a future release of Pano2VR. I struggle to keep them together with the scripting on my joomla/CMS Realty based website. No one wants to read pano instructions anymore so a controller would give them less to think about!

Thanks again,

Andrew
jaymzeberly

I had the same issue, the issue I had with the slower was it jerked a little big so what I did (which thomas helped me on) was to lower the mesh(like 8) so that the pano could move faster and smoother, then on roll over, change the mesh back to a higher # ,( like 10)

my post:
http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/vi ... ight=jaymz

or find my posts.

good luck!
jaymz