Seeing the .swf movies edges

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
Sicamous

Let me start by saying thank you for creating Pano2Qtvr. I have been searching for a Qtvr converter for some time. This app is great.

I just have a couple of question before I buy the full version.

I download your example tour from http://www.pano2qtvr.com/sample/flashtour/ and replaced your media with my own. I then exported a .swf which I then loaded into a another .swf using a Loader from the UI Components in flash. But when it loads the edges of the pano are visible and go outside of dimensions of the loader. Is there a way of masking this off? Or is there a setting that prevents the visibility of the panos edges from showing when it is going to be loaded into a larger .swf file?

I'm not an expert at flash and really would appreciate the help.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Yes you can do this. You just have to draw something above the panorama. This is the reason why in the example there is an extra border layer. Also you have to make sure that you create your panoramas with scaling = "no". If you still have problems please send me the project so that I can have a look.
MfG, Thomas
Brian

Thomas,

I'd like to thank you for such a good program too. I have been using it for a while but just joined the forum. I had worked out the issues your correspondent here highlighted, and use the techniques you mention to get a clean rendering of the pano .swf.

But I can't get the controller to appear in the Pano .swf window. It doesn't appear even if I don't mask of the jagged edges. If I play the pano .swf directly it DOES appear so I have the controller .swf in the right place I think. Is there an obvious thing I might be missing?

Brian