flash 8 stops working on clients site

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
tturner

Greetings All,
Just got an email from large client that all of the flash 8 tours I produced last year are now not working. These 200 + flash 8 tours were launched in August 07 and worked great untill last week. Just last week I produced some updated scenes using flash 9 but do not know if they have been integrated into the site. Could there be a problem with mixing the old and new? Any ideas? I am a photographer not a programmer so this is way out of my league.

Thanks in advance...
TTurner
360Texas

Took a look at the URL. Its a PHP site that uses a wrapper.php which when called by the browser causes the Flash code to be embeded and then displayed in the browser window.

The Flash code is not being embedded in the wrapper.php at the time the browser views the panorama. Hence... a blank white page called wrapper.php.

This probably will happen with Flash 8 or 9. Its a php programming code issue. Suggest you talk with the programmer directly.

Hope that helps
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
thomas
Chief Gnome

I guess the problem is mixing Flash 8 and 9. Try to export the panoramas as Flash 8. I hope this will help.
MfG, Thomas