Is possible edit script after flash created

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
fungoid_1

After I create a flash How I do to modify the actionscript, or where I can see the actionscript created? If I want modify something...
smooth

You must edit scripts within Adobe Flash 8 software program.

Regards, Smooth 8)
fungoid_1

I know that I need edit scripts in flash 8, but I wanted to know how I do edit a .swf file... but I solved this problem with an application that convert .swf in .fla to edit actionscripts^^
thomas
Chief Gnome

I just want to remind you that the conversion of swf back to fla is decompiling and this is illegal because you are breaking the copyright. So please, stop doing this. Thx.
MfG, Thomas
fungoid_1

Oh...sorry, I don't knew that is illegal...real sorry... in fact when the file is converted don't work... but... how I do to edit the script of the control position if the script is into the swf file?
thomas
Chief Gnome

The decompiling of the panorama swf is illegal but for the controllers the source is included so you can use this source code, change the position as you like, compile a new controller and that's it.
MfG, Thomas
fungoid_1

still sorry for the inconvenient that I bring Thomas, don't was my intenction do something of illegal...

I have this problem I want load the controller on the "container" in a particular position, can you help me... what's the steps to do this?
fungoid_1

can you write an exemple of script to insert in the container?
Bas

You are compiling the .swf to .fla for editing, but you don't know how to edit the code to set a position to load the controller... right :roll:
I really suggest, instead of bothering Thomas with these post production problems, to make an efford and figure it out for yourself. Try http://www.flashkit.com i.e. to learn more about flash.