Edit Controller position ?

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
fungoid_1

I have 2 Question guys...

1 - How I do to edit controller in a particular position? in Pano2QTVR we have 9 "default" position, but if I want create a new position of controller How I do?

2 - ...and How I do to locate the controller over the border_lib ? in the sample "container+park" if I load a new pano.swf with controller, the controller go back to the border_lib, How I do to locate over?
thomas
Chief Gnome

ad 1) You can position the controller on the top/left and simple move it to your desired place with action script

ad 2) If you make your own container maybe it would be good to create the controller in the container not in the pano but for this you have to adapt the code a bit (f.e. call <movieclip>.pano.changePan(1) instead of the callback function of the controller).

I hope this gives you the right ideas.
MfG, Thomas
fungoid_1

1) - I'm not a good falsh user, can you write me the right actionscript code to insert please?

2) - I have to insert this code in the container "call <movieclip>.pano.changePan(1)" for recall the controller? ...is the right script? :?
fungoid_1

Please I need help...

I have tried to create the controller in the container, but I don't know which is, how I do , and where insert the correct code..

I'm tried also with the function: loadMovieNum("controller.swf", 1);
the controller appear but don't work...

Can you write me the correct steps and code to insert the controller over a container...I'm going crazy :lol:
thomas
Chief Gnome

Don't go crazy :) ... I am busy right now and I also need some sleep... already 1:30 am and only 5hrs for me left.... I can give you some hints. Just take the container example and the controller code + images and put them into one file. You also have to exchange the calls from the container with calls as I described before. Hope it helps.

Sorry that I can't help more for now maybe someone else can take over from here....
MfG, Thomas
fungoid_1

ok...I know... I'm noob in actionscript flash...I'm tried to do what you write....but the controller don't work, I think is the code....

where I need substitue this code in the container, because in the container there isn't a part with "calls" to substitute with the code that you said.

and the code:
f.e. call <movieclip>.pano.changePan(1)

don't work me

:?: :?: :?:
fungoid_1

please... I need assistance

someone can help me?

please reply
360Texas

Sorry, I don't know flash either.. but I will be patient and wait for a while longer.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
fungoid_1

ok...I will be patient too....but if I bought a software I woul be like recive an assistance, or the money that I spent are lose money
thomas
Chief Gnome

So, you think I must give you an immediate Flash course so that you can develop your own Flash projects? Why don't you ask Macromedia to do this right now and for free? I am not here to teach you Flash.

I will try to help you soon but currently I have more immediate problems. Please try to improve your knowledge in Flash. Thx.
MfG, Thomas
fungoid_1

:shock:
Ok, I know that I'm not a programmer, really I'm a photographer ....but if you sell an application that use codes, I think is good idea put tutorials about it,...tutorial,or help about flash "I think" is due, seeing that the application have an exporter .swf and controller with .fla an .swf.....that's all.

I sincerely hope that you will try to help me when you are free, and I hope that the money I spent are an investment and not lose.

see you soon
thomas
Chief Gnome

Ok, here is a demo project with controller and container http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download/flash ... roller.zip . Please don't think I am rude, but I can not learn you Flash. I can only support you with very specific questions and your questions show that these are Flash issues not Pano2QTVR issues. I try to be as helpful as possible, but please give me time to answer and at least try to learn more about Flash and Actionscript. This will help you a lot.
MfG, Thomas
fungoid_1

Thank you Thomas, and sorry for pression, but this program I'm like it a lot, and I wish I could learn it more ;)