Saving hotspots to qt movie

Q&A about the latest Pano2QTVR beta version
unzapped

I have hotspots configured in my QTVR movie...
I would like to use deval to display my movie in java...

I lose all my hotspotting... Is there something I am missing or is this not possible?

Thanks
Jason
thomas
Chief Gnome

I am confused. Do you use DevalVR or Java? DevalVR, PTViewer and Immervison have their own Hotspot system. The QTVR Hotspots only work with Quicktime.
MfG, Thomas
unzapped

I am looking for an easy solution to build hotspot tours, without spending $500 for Tourweaver, and god knows what I'll give up for immervision.

Obviously, quicktime is great for this but who wants to download the plugin? It's just too damn big!

Deval lets me view qt movie panos created with pano2qtvr, that only requires a quick activex plugin. If Deval could detect the QT hotspots and recreate them for deval all would be good.

So it lies on Deval shoulder to build this in... I make one movie in MOV to support both QT and deval.

Ideally, if PTviewer could have this function it would indeed be a nearly perfect scenario.

So for this forum my question is answered... The best situation would be for pano2qtvr to allow Hotspots in flash or better yet let me build the hotspots and "choose" QT, flash, or java for output.

Wishful I know, but not impossible...

Jason
marktold

Pls keep in mind that DEVAL VR is just Windows at the moment - mac version beeing under development

Regards Markus
https://www.marktold.com
Design & Photography
we make you look good!
unzapped

Thanks for the comment on Deval VR, However I do not use a mac nor do 95% of my audience, in the same breath if I have already ceated a QT VR I would offer it along side of deval vr, thus pleasing my entire audeince...

Thanks
Jason