Adding a new image to an existing tour

sparrow

Hi
I had a question about adding a new image to an existing tour.

Let's say I have a tour uploaded to Google Maps featuring two panos (1 and 2 in the attached).

If I then photograph an additional image in between the two existing panos, add it to the Pano2VR tour browser and upload it again, will it add the new image to the tour?
CleanShot 2022-08-23 at 15.53.48@2x.png
CleanShot 2022-08-23 at 15.53.48@2x.png (661.98 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
I ask because I have a job coming up where I am considering doing it in 2 phases. IE Phase 1 is just the far ends of the tour and the essentials. And then following up with Phase 2 where I add in some filler panos which are less important but will form as bridging panos in between existing points.

Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
By rights, all you would need to do is add the new panorama to Pano2VR, place it on the map and set the hotspot.
Make sure it has the place ID then select the upload project button.
It is known that modifying a tour takes longer for Google to process than uploading a new tout.

So if the view count is not important to you, you may want to delete the tour from Street View and wait a few hours to make sure it has been completely deleted and then upload it as a completed tour.
I think I would be inclined to just update the tour first and wait.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
sparrow

Cheers @Hopki