Possible issue with uploading project to street view

Hrvoje

Hello

I have a project with 10 panoramas. Only 5 panoramas are linked to actual location in Google map.
I noticed that when clicking button "Upload project to street view", Pano2VR uploads ALL panoramas from the project to Google Maps.
But It also uploads unlinked (panoramas without online status) panoramas as well.
As I can recall, previous versions of Pano2VR would upload only linked panoramas to Street view when Upload Project button was clicked,
which is desired behavior.
I have many projects with many panoramas where I need to upload only linked ones to Google Maps
so this needs to be done manually now which is time consuming.

Is there a way to make pano2vr to upload only linked panoramas to google maps when "Upload project to street view" button is pressed?

I have latest Pano2VR pro

Thanks,
Regards
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Pano2VR has always uploaded all panoramas in a project.
You need to build a Street View project with all the nodes you want to upload.
If you want to do this then I would make a copy of the p2vr file and use this for Street View.
You can then remove the nodes that will not get uploaded and make sure they are linked and have the place ID.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Hrvoje

Hi

Thanks for the clarification and provided workaround for desired behavior.
For some reason, probably because I'm getting old and senile, I was sure that expected behavior existed before :)

Best regards
Hopki
Gnome

Move this to the Street View forum.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/