New 360 Tour not being added as a Google Streetview Tour

Jono

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:39 pm

My last three Google Streetview tours using a series of 360 images and then joined using the Pano2VR software into a tour have not been given the blue line. Google say they no longer support that method and require a video instead. Is that correct?

They said:
Thank you for providing links to the tours! Actually this is an old feature where if you publish 360 photos consecutively you can get a blue line from them. However, since auto-connect got disabled, this is no longer the case. If you want to publish blue lines, you need to shoot in video mode.
Hopki
Gnome

Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:45 pm

Moving Topic to the correct forum.

Hmmm, we will have to have a look into this.
Thanks for the heads up.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Jono

Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:19 am

I can see from another Google Street View photographer that takes a series of 360 degree images (rather than video) has also had the same change. There are a series of blue dots rather than it changing to a line. I know he uses the Google Streetview app and not Pano2 however.

Has anyone else had the same issues when using Pano2vr to make the tour when using a series of 360 images?