Error transfering to Google Street View

3DfoCz

Hello,
unfortunately I have a big problem. For some orders, it happens to me that during the upload in the last phase, when metadata is uploaded to Google, the transmission crashes with the following error. I am also adding a detail of the error. On the maps, the tour looks like that part of the panoramas is assigned correctly to the company. And some panoramas report as "unknown places" and are not assigned to a virtual tour of the company. Previously, it was possible to assign erroneous tours to a place using the "Street View" mobile app. Unfortunately, this option was removed some time ago. Google Support Help advises my to delete the tour and upload again. Unfortunately, the result is the same, meaning that part is right and part wrong. It's weird that you upload 3 companies correctly and 4 don't. I have to admit that it is extremely frustrating and, moreover, a person is an idiot in front of a customer.
Thank you very much in advance for your help.

I am using Windows 10 Pro (20H2). Pano2VR 6.1.12 for 64bit, Revision: 18076 / 5.12.2.
Attachments
update-metadata.jpg
update-metadata.jpg (295.28 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
mapa.jpg
mapa.jpg (416.59 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
error-detail.txt
(804 Bytes) Downloaded 211 times
error.jpg
error.jpg (310.94 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
3DfoCz

Hi,
yesterday and today I uploaded two new company virtual tours and without any mistakes. Unfortunately, the tour for which I wrote the previous question does not want to be permanently uploaded and still reports the same error. In the end, I had to use competing software and upload a tour using their system for $ 10 / 1 tour. By the way, I used to think that Pano2VR is a complicated system, but now I don't think so anymore :twisted: .
Perhaps you will be able to identify the error. Maybe it would be enough for the error I sent, the upload did not freeze, and the software tried to re-establish the connection.
Thanks.

Update: I created a support package and emailed it to support@ggnome.com.
Thanks and hopefully we can find out what the mistake is.
Have a nice day.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi 3DfoCz,
Sorry, we did not see this sooner, moving this post to the correct forum.
As you may see in the Street View forum others were having this issue and reporting they are now uploading again.
It was down to Google having an issue but seemed to be fixed Monday.

The key with this was to remove all traces of the tour before uploading again.
When there is a Google side error, It is not enough to just remove the tour using Pano2VR as your images can mysteriously reappear 30 minutes later.
You need to delete your panoramas and wait at least an hour.
Then check using your account in Maps, do you still see any nodes left in your account, if so remove them using Maps.
Then check using the Street View mobile app, do you see any, again if so remove them using the app.

Once you are happy all traces of the tour are gone you can upload them.
I can only assume there were some nodes left somewhere for this tour.
If we find anything in the support package we will respond to your support e-mail.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
3DfoCz

Hi Hopki,
thanks for the help, maybe it will be okay, it made my life very uncomfortable. The client was already very nervous. If the problem occurs again, I will post the information to the forum.
I apologize for the poorly chosen forum.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Hopki
Gnome

No worries and glad you have it all sorted, but it's always worth looking here first as if there is any Street View issues, it will probably be posted here.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/