Floor ?

soulbrother

Hi there,
a very simple question:
If all panos have been shoot on the 3rd floor, I setup the tour level to name: 3 (for example) and set the number to 3 (+3, as it is on the 3rd floor upstairs...)
So, Google does NOT need a panorama in the tour, that has been taken on the ground floor?
And the tour will be published like other tours, but will there be the "elevator-signs, if only one floor is needed - but it´s NOT the ground floor?

Or is there sonething special, we should take care of, when the complete tour is on another floor that ground-level??
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
If all the nodes are on one level then you would not use levels.
Levels are for linking nodes together on different levels, if you have nothing to link then you don't need to use levels.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
soulbrother

Hi Hopki, yes, that is what I though, BUT

This tour was online some years and with an address update of the place in the clients google account, the tour was some kind of fragmented and furthermore the origin link (that the customer had placed on his website and was leading to his google maps tour) opened another tour (from another photographer) and of course from another place.
BUT, this other place is a shop in the ground floor of the same building and of course my origin tour also was "placed" on the ground floor (what means without any "level-data").
Yesterday I uploaed the tour again (after I deleted all findable "relicts"), but I tried to use levels, although it is only one level (but the third floor).

Now I waited only 1 day (of course I will wait 2 days more, before I will do any next action), tha panos are visible, but no linking, no "tour".

Maybe Google now has a problem, because all panos are setup with the "3rd floor data" - but only one floor,
...we will see...
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If your customer is in the same building but on a different floor, I would assume that have their own listing with Google My Business.
If not then they should get one.

This way they will show on Maps, then you can select this as a Place in Pano2VR.
I have not tried to add a tour on a level as these are only used to link nodes vertically.
So an unknown and need to try this.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/