Is a Street View Browser listing available?

Mikejbb

I would like a listing of all my tours I've ever done. They show up in the Street View Browser, but I cannot find a way to copy the list. I'd like a csv file with all the info available to the Street View Browser. I checked the logs and other temp files and could not find anything. Is there a way to get this kind of listing?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Mike,
If the tours are in your account then they will appear in the Street View browser.
But tours you have made under different accounts won't.
You can log in to other accounts as Pano2VR allows multiple logins.

As an example, you could log in to an old account, download the tour to Pano2VR.
Then when you have all your files downloaded, remove them from your old account, switch to your current and then upload them.
But be aware you will lose all your view counts
But its just as simple to switch accounts.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Mikejbb

Yes I see all my tours I've done over the past 4 years, and I only have my one personal account. What I really want is a listing I can download from the Street View Browser to keep track what I've done and not done. For instance I have a list of the 54 parks in Bolingbrook IL in a spreadsheet. As I completed a tour I marked off that park and went on to the next one. Now I've GSV'd all 54 parks in my hometown and have moved on to other locations, but I need to be able to mark my spreadsheet as completed for all my tours I've done over the past 4 years. I keep track now. I've done way too many parks/trails/National Parks/Forests... to write them down and the Street View Browser has all this info. I just need a listing I can import/copy into a spreadsheet. The data is there, but not downloadable or copyable reasonably as far as I can tell. The other piece of info is the number of views. I want to keep updating that statistic for my personal info. I'm a numbers person. It's fun...
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Mike,
I understand, no you can export a list from Pano2VR, but all your tours are listed.
I think you will just have to open the tour browser and list manually in a spreadsheet the locations you can cover already.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/