Update virtual tour GSV

Trench

Hello everyone,
I have now published a new virtual tour on GSV but I forgot a level and I also forgot to correct an image.
I ask you if it is possible to make an update by publishing the whole tour again to add the changes.

I've tried in the past but Google has never updated anything, maybe I was wrong.

Thanks in advance
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You will need to delete the project from Street View, then correct the local project.
Wait until all the images have gone from Street View and you are sure Google has completely removed all your images.
Once you are sure, then upload the project again.
Google does not allow you to overwrite files, they must be deleted first.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Trench

Perfect thanks now I understand.
CW in AZ

I've deleted a batch of photos from Street View using Pano2VR and I've confirmed in the Street View app on my phone that the entire street view project and all its photos are gone. However, the blue dots still show on the map. Users and the business can both see the blue dots but try to click on them with no result. Is there a way to get those blue dots removed? I can't upload the photos again while they are there because they just get rejected.
Hopki wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:46 pm Hi,
You will need to delete the project from Street View, then correct the local project.
Wait until all the images have gone from Street View and you are sure Google has completely removed all your images.
Once you are sure, then upload the project again.
Google does not allow you to overwrite files, they must be deleted first.
Regards,
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You are very much in the hands of Google I am afraid.
If you have an account on the Google Local Guides Connect website, I would ask them there.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
CW in AZ

Will do, thanks for the reply.