how to lock connections? rotate and resize entire tour?

CStüben

a)
Inside p2vr 5.2.0, how can i lock a connection between two panoramas?

When having arranged some panos of a tour, i want to move them inside the building, but until now i only can move a single pano. So all ready assigned connections get invalid and wrong.

b)
to make a tour better fit inside the bulding, how can i rotate and resize the entire tour? Or some panos thaz form a "separated island" inside the tour?

thank you!
greetings from gemany
Chris
---
Die Welt ist eine runde Scheibe.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chris,
This will be a feature of version 6.x.
The first beta will be out in a few months if not sooner.
Regards
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Bevan

Is this locking a feature of version 6 now?
thomas
Chief Gnome

As Pano2VR works in a different way then the Google Moderator a locking feature makes imho no sense.
You can now select multiple nodes in the map/floorplan and move/rotate/scale the whole group.
MfG, Thomas
Bevan

Fantastic, thank you!
HFlouch

thomas wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:17 pm As Pano2VR works in a different way then the Google Moderator a locking feature makes imho no sense.
You can now select multiple nodes in the map/floorplan and move/rotate/scale the whole group.
Is anybody able to explain how to do this please. I can't see a simple way. How do I select multiple Nodes in the map? It doesn't work by selecting them in the tour browser. Ive tried shift+click etc. I've tried Shift + drag etc. I'm stuck! I want to select a large number of nodes and rotate them all.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
In V6 which is the version you need to do this, just hold down the shift key then drag around all the map pins.
Then you can press and hold the command key (Mac) Control (PC).
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
JCretsinger

Its a good start to be able to drag over group of nodes and drag, BUT there needs to be an option to individually select them. For example in Microsoft Windows, you individually select items from file manager (explorer) by holding down the CTRL key and clicking on each file. The same rule could be applied here.
Javier B

JCretsinger wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:22 pm Its a good start to be able to drag over group of nodes and drag, BUT there needs to be an option to individually select them. For example in Microsoft Windows, you individually select items from file manager (explorer) by holding down the CTRL key and clicking on each file. The same rule could be applied here.
JCretsinger wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:22 pm Its a good start to be able to drag over group of nodes and drag, BUT there needs to be an option to individually select them. For example in Microsoft Windows, you individually select items from file manager (explorer) by holding down the CTRL key and clicking on each file. The same rule could be applied here.
I am very interested on this action. “How to block between panoramas”.
Many thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Guys,
You can select different pins then move them in one go?
As an example, open the Tour Map and on the Mac hold down the Command key and select the map pins you want.
On the PC its the Control key.

Once selected, release all keys, then select Command/Control key again and you will see the move and rotate icon.
Here you see the red arrows pointing to selected map pins and the blue arrows are the unselected pins.

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 21.29.22.png
Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 21.29.22.png (138.45 KiB) Viewed 9339 times

Regards
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
Javier B

Hello.

Thank you for your response. I think I understood your explanation but I don't think it's the answer I'm looking for since there is no action that keeps the panoramas permanently blocked. My query is aimed at blocking the panoramas and being able to continue moderating the rest without paying attention to those that have already been blocked. Something like what the GSV editor does or what Gothru and Panoskin do. https://kb.gothru.co/?kb=how-to-close-a ... ith-gothru Something that enables the option to moderate large tours in correct orientation conditions between panoramas. If I am wrong in my approach I would appreciate understanding the correct process.

Many thanks, Hopki.

Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Looking at the diagrams and video, you would just select the map pins and move them as a group.
There is no need to unlock anything, just select the pin and move them.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
Javier B

Hi again.

English is not my mother language, so maybe I am expressing myself badly. I am sorry for that.
I still don't know how to moderate a tour with dozens, hundreds of panoramas multi connected. The Gothru link above explains how to do it in it’s editor. It's simple easy, but in Pano2vr I can't find how to keep permanently locked the orientation and distance between panoramas while I continue adding and moderating other panoramas to the constellation tour.

JJBL
Hopki
Gnome

Hi JJBL,
Please see the attached video.
With the tour map open you can either hold down the Shift Key and select the required map pins or select one and then hold down the Command key for the Mac, Control Key for Windows and then click and select the required Map pins in the group.
Once selected (blue) you just press and hold Command or Control key depending on Mac or Windows and then you can move and rotate as a fixed group.
This to me looks the same as what you are doing in your GoThru example.
Regards,
ScreenFlow.mp4
(2.76 MiB) Downloaded 245 times
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
Javier B

Hi Hopki.
I'm beginning to understand the system Pano2vr uses to moderate a street view tour. However, I think that the editor needs the option to be able a way to let block and unblock panoramas in a more practical and visible way.

One more time, Thank you very much Hopki.