re-open tour (panoramas group) for editing

hum@no.id

!Hi
How to re-edit a location or just re-open... if the content uploaded via SV mobapp? pls hlp
Attachments
__.png
__.png (345.64 KiB) Viewed 10534 times
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
thomas
Chief Gnome

You can just use the original project and press "upload" again! If the images are connected, only the meta data (location, places, connections,...) get updated. You can even add images and only the difference will be uploaded.

If you don't have the original project you can just download the tour in the Street View browser, make your modifications and then upload the changes. Again, you can also add images to a tour this way.
MfG, Thomas
hum@no.id

i.e. If there is not original project, then after downloading, I will be in full confidence that there will not be anything troubles after re-uploading... Even if panoramas was initially uploaded via native mobile app...

Thank you
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
keith@fachwen.org

I have just tried this. I downloaded a 2 node project I'd uploaded with the Street View App when on holiday in Scotland. I'd just used my phone while out walking one day.

I was able to edit the images in Pano2VR. I used multiple patches to correct errors and add my logo to the bottom of the panorama.

I had to delete the ones stored by Google before I could re-upload the changes. My view counts for these images was then reset to 0. But everything else carried over in the download, links , GPS coordinates and North heading, which were all setup by the SV App.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Gumir,
As Keith says you can open a new project and save it to a folder.
Then open the Street View browser, select your panos then select download.
This will download and add the images to the project file.
It should also include all the hotspots and location data.

You can then edit the images but as Keith says you will need to delete the current panoramas hosted on the Google server before you can upload new images. This also means you will lose the view count, the new images will start at 0.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
hum@no.id

!Hi Keith and Martin...thanks for the clarification :wink: