Levels in Street View

LMoyle

I am aware that tours produced using Gothru can be moderated with levels. Is there some way to do this in P2VR or am I missing something.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi LMoyle,
Yes you use Tags, please see this page.
So add all panos for ground floor, tag them L0 for example.
Then use the filter to hide all panos with the tag L0.
Add the pano for the first floor and tag them L1.
You can keep on doing this. Im saying use L0 etc but until we get the API from Google I don't know what the correct tag will be.
You can even create lots of mini tours with one larger tour so Islands but not sure if Google will support this. That said as long as you set up the Hotspots correctly I don't think it will matter.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
keith@fachwen.org

Hi Hopki,

Just starting to play with the google street view upload.

Seems great for individual panoramas I used to try and upload via the iPhone app. This way with Pano2VR is much easier :D

Just curious about uploading linked tours, especially interior ones?

I've never been interested in using Google for this in the past. I just upload tours to my or clients website, much easier than trying to engage with all the Google Approved rules, membership, etc. A lot of the Google photographers seem to be a totally different breed to the ones on here and other forums I've engaged with over the years. Rather obsessed with low quality, cheap fees, and not too bright either :wink:

So, not so much a technical question as a Google rules question, is it sensible to try and use the new functionality in Pano2VR to upload linked interior shots?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Keith,
For linking in Pano2VR you will need Pro. That said you can use standard version then once you have uploaded all the panos you can use the street view app to link them.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
keith@fachwen.org

Thanks Martin, always used the Pro version. I'll have a go at uploading a linked interior and see if Google approve it or not.

Cheers,

Keith
keith@fachwen.org

Just a little update.

Uploaded an external tour with 7 panos, all done properly in the past, linked, geotagged, etc.

All I did was click on the upload to Google button, and it's now live and working with links on Google.... painless and great!!!