- Posts: 46
- Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:21 pm
Google Street View works best when tours are assigned to places, rather than linear features such as roads and trails. When adding a place in the Google Street View panel, a list of both places and linear feature may appear. Is it obvious which are which?
- Some places have an icon, but not all of them
- Some names are both places and linear features
- Some names have a distance associated with them, eg. 120m (no idea what this means)
It would be useful if:
- Places and linear features could be easily identified.
- The list could be filtered by places or linear features
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests