3D Floating Cursor: Update 9th May 2023

JNewberry

Hopki wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:36 pm Hi Jim,
Pull this project apart.
You will see in the code text box actions that use Node Changed rather than Config Loaded.
But then have action filters so the hotspots only swap when Is Mobile is detected.
Regards,
Thanks again Hopki!
etegration

im having a hard time trying to find where this is appearing to disable it. I hope to remove the "title" that is already shown in orange text. i do not want it to be shown in black text over the white background when i am hovering the cursor over the polygon.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
This is found under the HTML5 output and Hotspot tab.

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 15.21.45.png
Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 15.21.45.png (87.48 KiB) Viewed 7120 times

This turns off the system Hotspot Text box.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
etegration

Hopki wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:23 pm Hi,
This is found under the HTML5 output and Hotspot tab.

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 15.21.45.png

This turns off the system Hotspot Text box.
Regards,
thank you!!! it works!
association.bios

Caz1982 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:33 pm How can I make the pointer select the controls? it doesn't select them, it hovers over them but I can't use them.
Hi, I'm Roberto
I was wondering if there is the possibility to restore the cursor to use the navigation commands, because I noticed that using the 3d mobile cursor the circle icon always remains any button I position at the bottom of the node
Thanks
AlanM

This is working very well for me so far, just one or two glitches I need to fix though. Most of the polygon hotspot tour nodes are working fine, but on some, the logic blocks don't seem to be getting triggered, as in, the "Appearance/Visible" blocks. It will take me to the next node, so it does pick it up, but the logic does not kick in! So the faux animation does not work. Has anyone else come across this?

Edit- I found the problem. I was using the description of the hotspot as a trigger, When making the hotspot, I was writing my trigger word in the description, then pressing Enter. Do not press Enter, just write your command in the description, then click the next node that you are connecting, a strange glitch. I'm using Windows 11 BTW.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Alan,
This sounds odd.
Are you using Pano2VR 6 pro or 7?
What may help is if you can build a small project that shows the issue then post it here.
The best thing to do is create a support package, this can be found under the Help menu.
Please see: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15514
Your zip needs to have all the files to be able to create a working project.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Abbo

Hi Hopki, i just tried this 3d floating cursor into my new project, everything good to the end when i generated the package html5 ggpkg.

But when i embedded it in to wordpress page the cursor not showing at all. The cursor image only stationary at the top left of the page.

Here the link of my test page :

https://360vr.id/peugeot-showroom/

The linked node apparently still work, but no cursor.

Update : the cursor work fine in iframe embedded media, but not with ggpkg pluggin wordpress.