Playhead on Seekbar Missing

RustyAOI

Hey everyone, I've added the built-in media controls component to a skin and everything works great except the playhead isn't showing. I can even scrub through the seekbar. When I generate the output, it'll show for a brief instant but then immediately disappear. I've tested it with a video as well as a sound file with same results. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!
360Texas

Please show us your project URL address so we too can see your issue.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
RustyAOI

The tour isn't public yet but here is a screenshot of the tour and player on my local desktop while playing. There's a seekbar but no progress indication or playhead. I'm sure this is user-error. LOL! The file is a sound element only (music playing) in the skin. Does this help or do you need more? Thanks so much, 360Texas!
Attachments
AOI_playhead_missing.jpg
AOI_playhead_missing.jpg (275.17 KiB) Viewed 6175 times
RustyAOI

I may have discovered something. The seekbar may just have a problem recognizing larger files. The media element I originally posted about was a large file with several songs strung together (think of a digital mixtape). When I pointed the seekbar to a single song media element, it functions properly. Is this intentional and if so, is there a way to take the "limits" off?
Hopki
Gnome

What was the large file, file extension?
And how large is large :-)
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RustyAOI

42.9 MB and the total length of the music was 46.54 minutes. It literally was a playlist in a single file. Also, is there a way to make a single seekbar control multiple music tracks. For example, if I have polygon hotspots throughout a vintage vinyl record store, can one seekbar play/pause each individual hotspot/track?
360Texas

Hopki asked:

What was the 49mb large file, file extension?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
RustyAOI

Apologies. It was an mp3 added to the skin as a sound element.