Two new Point Hotspot components which are very similar to the Silhouette and Simplex components that ship with Pano2VR with the exception of the dynamic Preview image. What this will do is if the point hotspot is too close to the top of the player window the preview image will open under the point hotspot.
• Dynamic Preview Image, opens the preview image above the point hotspot or below the point hotspot if it is too close to the top of the screen.
• Can be used in both Pano2VR light and pro projects (for light or single node projects no preview image is displayed and shows a tool tip)
• Skin Configuration to remove the preview image
Note the position of the preview image is fixed by code.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:16 pm
- Location: Layer de la Haye, Essex UK
Hello! Can I make it so that when you hover on a regular button a picture with a panorama pops up? Not to the active zone, but to the usual button ...
- Ошибка пано.png (307.88 KiB) Viewed 3351 times