This component provides a simple way to display the distance between nodes of a virtual tour.
The input images must have geolocation (GPS).
There are two versions one for metric, one for imperial.
Start off by downloading the component and then double click to add to the User-Defined category or your own.
• Place the text box so it is a child of the Hotspot Template
• Use either the metric or imperial component, you can not use both in one skin
• Do not change the ID of the component
• Do not edit the text
- Display the distance in Metric or Imperial units
- Appearance can be customised with the text box properties or CSS
Seen here customised with CSS and used with the preview hotspot component.
Distance Field Metric:
Distance Field Imperial: