This component opens a web page or website inside the player.
Examples of use:
- Restaurant Tour with point hotspots to the menu of the day and the reservation page.
- Art gallery can have point hotspots that link to the artists own website.
- You just want to open a website within the player rather than open a new page.
Websites like Google and Garden Gnome Software will not allow a page to be embedded with an iframe so will not display.
However no know restrictions when on the same domain or with websites that do not have this restriction such as Wikipedia.
To install the component download and then double click.
You will be asked if you want to install to the category User Defined or make a new category.
To be used with the ht_url hotspot type as set in the Hotspot View Mode.
You only need to add a URL point hotspot then set the title and URL.
When the hotspot is click the website will open inside the player.
- Open a website inside the player
- Responsive design
- Works with browser forward and back buttons
For Poly Hotspots
Note: For the Poly Hotspot version you need to change the Poly Hotspots ID to: webviewer (RED)
The URL has to be entered in the description text field to stop a new window from opening. (GREEN)
Simplex: Silhouette: Regards,