Several small questions/issues

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
gschmidt

Hey,
I have several small questions/issues regarding the use of the ggpkg-files, as well as the joomla-plugin.
first, is continous zooming possible at all? when I open the ggpkg-files in firefox it is possible, but once they are uploaded and embedded this doesnt seem
to be possible. (even with the testfile you provided)
second, do I have to upload all the ggpkg-files via mediamanager? I tried this, but when I want to switch to another position I get the
"Error loading panorama XML"-error, eventhough I uploaded all the xml-files. (Which was the right thing to do, I hope)
And a third question (not completely related to the whole ggpkg-stuff) - whatever I try, I cant align the ggpkg file. Not with a div or anything, it just stays
on the left. Is there a trick or anything that I havent found out yet?
I am using joomla 3.3 and Pano2VR 4.5.1 64bit
If needed, i can provide the ggpkg-files/url to the site, but only via pm.

regards&thank you in advance!
trev

I have a site using Joomla 3.3.3 and Pano2VR 4.5.1 and the zooming seems to work OK for me. Here is a link to one of them: http://beaulieuchurches.org.uk/churches ... l-panorama

The ggpkg file was upload using the Mediamanager but I did have to increase the upload limit in the servers php settings (post_max_size and upload_max_filesize).

I only uploaded the ggpkg file, when this is uploaded all the files needed are expanded including the xml file so no need to upload it separately.

Are you using Akeeba Tools? If so you will need to add an exception in the .htaccess maker. In the section labelled 'Allow direct access, including .php files, to these directories' add this in a new line: media/ggpkg

I haven't centered the panorama but I have set the width to 100% in the plugin properties which will centre the player across the full width of the module. OK if you want it full width!

Hope that helps
Trevor
gschmidt

Hey trev,
thanks for your help, the zooming is now working perfect.
The issue was probably caused by the width, after changing it to 100% it worked perfectly fine. the aligning also works.
But the linking issue still exists. I built my own navi for the tour, and experimented with the linking (linking to xml/the ggpkg etc, even tried the "pano.xml" in the ggpkg subfolders), but I still get the xml error when I want to switch to another position.
Is this kind of linking possible at all with ggpkg files, or do I have to upgrade to the pro version? (they used it in their tutorial, so I'm not quite sure about that.) Or am I just too blind to see the solution here?
regards,
gs

EDIT: Solved. A dumb mistake regarding the absolute urls was made.