Help with WordPress package

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
tymzee

Learned a lot thanks to the recent Webinar on using P2R Packages with WordPress. Excellent presentation.

Traveling now and not able to view the recording but I seem to remember the problem I'm having was addressed in that Webinar.

Basically I can create a Package, upload it and insert it into a WP Post or Page. Works great. From there I make changes such as setting a different default view, output locally then use FTP to overwrite the XML file and refresh to see the changes. I can do the same thing with skin edits, overwrite the skin.js file via FTP and refresh to see those changes.

However as this works when viewing the online version with FIrefox, in Chrome nothing changes. Apparently an issue with browser cache somehow but I'll be darned if I can figure it out. Cleared all browsing data and refreshed, but still only see the initial package that was uploaded without any of the later changes contained in the XML or .js file(s).

Any suggestions where to look to resolve this?
panox

I just tested this with Waterfox and Chrome. The changes were displayed correctly in both browsers after replacing the xml and skin files.
tymzee

panox wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:43 am I just tested this with Waterfox and Chrome. The changes were displayed correctly in both browsers after replacing the xml and skin files.
Thanks Harald-- appreciate checking.

Not sure why I'm seeing, or not seeing this. I've tested with multiple WP sites and have had some issues with most when uploading the package. Things such as "file type not allowed", or the upload never finishes. A WP host issue obviously not a P2R problem.

I have IIS running on my main desktop and will have to continue to experiment to see if I can get to the bottom of this.
Hopki
Gnome

Moved to correct forum
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/