Pano pre & post uploading

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
edgar_ali

I have got the following questions:

1. Is it possible to archive the tours in a specific folder, instead of archiving the tour according to the wordpress filing system?...currently wordpress archive any uploads according to the year and the month.

2. If I upload a tour, but then I realise that I need to modify some descriptions, do I have to upload the whole tour again?..how is the procedure to do that?

3. I notice that when I upload the tour in my post, it automatically include the description of the tour, author, date, etc. All these information was populated in Pano2Vr...If I dont want to include that information in my post, what do i need to do so the software/pluging do not include that information in the post?.. I want those descriptions to be in the tour but not in the post/web page

4. this post: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13330&p=55696#p55696 stated that they used PanoPress to embed the panorama in his website..How can I use Panopress to show the panoramas created with Pano2VR?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
1) Not tried as when you need to add media it knows where it is. I would assume you would need to start changing things so the panos can still be found by Wordpress.

2) If you are using FTP juts go to the folder on Wordpress and upload the new files. If you have not changed any of the images then you don't need to re upload them.

3) In the plug, deselect Display User Data.

4) viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13436
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
edgar_ali

Hopki:

Thanks for your reply...I did all these questions since I was trying to work out how to use panopress with pano2vr...

So far I have been able to use panopress..

I posted some brief instructions here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13436&p=56176#p56176