New enhanced FLOOR PLAN skin for real estate tours

anahum

We just released an enhanced version of the popular FLOOR PLAN skin. In addition to a better design for usability, now highlights the map areas both on mouse over the area and mouse over the hotspot.

Includes an interactive swf compass (clicking N/S/E/W moves the panorama into that cardinal point), 8 animated swf hotspot arrows, the radar beam in swf format and all the controller buttons images.

If you need a custom size, send us your request and we will quote you the creation of a special box that fits your needs.

You can see it in this link --> http://skins.360panotours.com/fpskin.html

Note: Requires pano2vr v3
visual360media

I quite like this and it looks good for the price. Are all the files and editable graphics included ? Are they in .png format? thanks
Kind regards,

John Goulding
anahum

webworld360 wrote:I quite like this and it looks good for the price. Are all the files and editable graphics included ? Are they in .png format? thanks
John, yes all the files (.p2vr and .ggsk) are included. All the skin elements are included in png format, except the round compass, the eight animated arrows and the yellow radar beam (all those are included in Flash swf format).

If you are interested in getting and editable form of the skin's buttons I can quote you them separately in svg format. The animated arrows in svg format are also sold separately. If you are interested send me a PM.
visual360media

Thanks for the reply. Overall it looks quite nice, i have done similar myself but quicker to buy. Not really interested in the buttons etc as long as they can be replaced, also the radar beam and compass, they can be removed? And the compass used on its own?
Kind regards,

John Goulding
anahum

webworld360 wrote:Thanks for the reply. Overall it looks quite nice, i have done similar myself but quicker to buy. Not really interested in the buttons etc as long as they can be replaced, also the radar beam and compass, they can be removed? And the compass used on its own?
John, with pano2vr's skin editor you can remove or add elements. You can also export all the skin images. Also you can copy/paste to/from other skins (pngs and swfs). If you need the compass swf separate, I will send it to you along with the skin.