Fantastic Opportunity for Pano2vr Developer

HVTour

We've been creating high energy, highly interactive, immersive 360 websites (and mobile apps) since 2017 and are looking for a web/pano2vr developer to help create Interactive Hybrid Virtual Tours. PM me for some examples of Global well known Brands. Our previous developer just retired, was exceptional and looking to replace with someone just as exceptional.

Job Description:
Program a fun and educational reactive mobile/web virtual tour. Consists of a mixture of live video with 360° stops with icons for hot spots of more information that pop up as videos or static images.
Assets such as storyboard, videos, 360° photos/videos, copy, music, and voice over supplied. Always looking for creative input, UI/UX and whatever you may like to offer.

Skills needed:
Pano2VR (Web VR)
Website development to support the tour.

Will hire on a freelance basis for the first experience and look forward to seeing how it goes from there. Look forward to hearing from you!!
Thank you!
jessepschultz

Hello,
I've been creating custom Pano2VR tours professionally for the past 8 years. Along with 360 tours, I have an extensive Graphic Design & Web development background. Over the past 2 years I've been a stay at home Dad and am looking to get back into the tour game.

Here's a few tours I created with my last company.
https://tours.vizgraphics.com/pinnacle/2346-ascend/
http://tours.vizgraphics.com/shea-homes ... od/unit-d/

We worked with 3D renderings vs photography but if you can provide all the assets I can create any tour(s) you need.

Let me know if you'd like to chat more.

Sincerely,
Jesse Schultz
HVTour

Hi Jesse,
Thank you for reaching out. PM me and look forward to discussing the potential!
Cheers,
jessepschultz

Hello HVTour,
I sent you a PM and email a couple days ago. Let me know if you didn’t receive them.

Cheers!
kia_faraji

Hi.
I customize my skins in a very neat looking way, I have posted them here, please have a look:
viewtopic.php?t=17394