Light table preview image mix

Q&A about the latest release Version
Micha

Hello,

if I open a sequence of images, than the light tabel show mixes of images and it's not possible to control the right look of the images.

Regards,
Micha

www.simulacrum.de ... CAD and 3D visualization service for designers and architects
thomas
Chief Gnome

You can drag and drop the images into the right place. With a right click you can choose what happens on the borders. Just play around with those options and you will easily find out what they do.
MfG, Thomas
Micha

I mean, if I load a sequence, than I want to see the images. At the moment I see mixed images only. I don't want to move the images, I want to get a visible feedback that anything is right opened.
www.simulacrum.de ... CAD and 3D visualization service for designers and architects
thomas
Chief Gnome

Do you mean an immediate preview of the complete object movie?
MfG, Thomas
Micha

No, the images at my screenshot, the thumbnails show all frames overlayed/mixed. Each frame should show a hearing device at different angles and not all frames at each place like a multi exposure.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Oh.... this sounds like a bad bug... what OS are you using?
MfG, Thomas
Micha

Q6600 XP64 8GB GeFoce7600GT