Batch & tripod cap

Q&A about the latest release Version
kent2ben

Hello everyone :)

Right now I am testing pano2qtvr (it rocks) !

But can anyone tell my how to make a batch process? And how to add a tripod cap??

I am new to the program so please be specific...thx
etegration

try checking out this.

Batch processing? if you wanna edit the nadir, you have to manually do it.
kent2ben

thx...I thought that I could ad a .jpg or a .gif and then pano2QTVR would automatically add the image at the nadir.

With batch i mean: I have a lot of panos that I want to turn in to flash...Is it possible to add maybe 100 panos and wait until pano2QTVR is finished?? That would be nice :)
etegration

kent2ben wrote:thx...I thought that I could ad a .jpg or a .gif and then pano2QTVR would automatically add the image at the nadir.

With batch i mean: I have a lot of panos that I want to turn in to flash...Is it possible to add maybe 100 panos and wait until pano2QTVR is finished?? That would be nice :)
where's the fun in that?! haha

Seriously, try out the template/ droplet options. there should be something you can use.
kent2ben

Where do I find the template/ droplet options? :oops:

EDIT...

Ah now I have figured the batch part out :) Nice!!! :lol:

But can you add a picture at the nadir (tripod cap) just like adding a picture as a sprite to the player??

EDIT2 ....

I thought that I new how to batch :(
I followed this link: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/tutorial ... roplet.htm
But when it is time to drop the files on the template icon nothing happens :(

Please help...
thomas
Chief Gnome

kent2ben wrote: But can you add a picture at the nadir (tripod cap) just like adding a picture as a sprite to the player??
Currently not, but I plan such a feature for Pano2VR.
I thought that I new how to batch :(
I followed this link: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/tutorial ... roplet.htm
But when it is time to drop the files on the template icon nothing happens :(

Please help...
Hmm.... Did you tried it with QuickTime (just to find the possible bug)? Did it worked?
MfG, Thomas
kent2ben

After a reboot of my pc it all worked fine :)

But...

Sometimes when I drop a file on the icon I do not a flash file? Are there a special folder the .pqt and the droplet needs to be in? Do I need to right the path to pano2qtvr??

EDIT

I can see that it looks for a file named "pano2qtvr.cfg" but I do not have a file with that name on my harddrive? Can that be the problem?
When I make a .mov file it works great...
When I make a flash I can see it shows some kind of error in the black prompt windows but it closes the windows to quick for me to what is says...
thomas
Chief Gnome

Hmm... no special path is needed. Just right-click on the droplet and go to properties. Add " -wait" to the command line and close the window. This should keep the window open to see the error message.
MfG, Thomas
kent2ben

By using the "-wait" command I could see that the template could not find my flash-preload image.
When the preload image is located on my desktop the template do not work...But if I place it somewhere else and correct the path it all works great!!

Now I have tried program from a lot of other companies and pano2qtwr is by far the best!

Thx for a great program!!