commandline scripts

Q&A about the latest release Version
ftrippie

Trying again:

Hi,

Using commandlines, I succesfully configured the 'rightclick on equi' - 'SendTo' - 'Pano2Cubic' procedure, to convert an equirectangular to its cube faces. (windowsXP)
Using: "C:\Program Files\Pano2QTVR\Pano2QTVR.exe" -x -c convert2cubic.cfg -f $f_cube

Now I am trying to do the same in reverse. I would like to rightclick on the first cube face (nr. 0) and send it to Pano2Equi, but I can't get that to work.
What I did manage to get working is to rightclick on the original Equirectangular file (with the cube files existing of course) and use that name in the SendTo configuration. The only problem is that the resulting equirectangular file will have the same name as the original and the result will overwrite the original. Any way arround that?

So, I have for instance:
panofile_org.tif
panofile_org_cube_0.tif
panofile_org_cube_1.tif
panofile_org_cube_2.tif
panofile_org_cube_3.tif
panofile_org_cube_4.tif
panofile_org_cube_5.tif

With the sendto commandline I have now, I rightclick on the panofile_org.tif file and it will stitch all the cubes together BUT overwriting the panofile_org.tif file. Which I don't want of course.

BTW, my equis are always 6000/3000, the cubes are automatically set to 1908/1908 and I use Poly3 to stitch.

Config of the SendTo:
"C:\Program Files\Pano2QTVR\Pano2QTVR.exe" -r -c convert2rect.cfg -f $f_cube -o $fx.tif

with configfile convert2rect.cfg:
# The basic project files
input=$fx.tif
output=$fx_cube.mov
cubefile=$fx_cube

# Parameters
cubefile.ext=tif
movie.qtvrflattener=1
stitcher.tiff=1
movie.cube=1
stitcher.interpolator=0
stitcher.width=6000

I just want to add an 'x' to the original equi name.
Tried various settings, so some of the settings above might not have any effect, for instance the -o $fx.tif doesn't do anything...

And BTW, my manual procedure is to rightclick on the first cube, open that with Pano2QTVR Gui, 'convert to equi', select filename (org+x), set output to 6000/3000, select Poly3, and of it goes.

Any clues?

Cheers,
FTrippie