Droplet Parameters

Q&A about the latest release Version
aaronspence

Droplet Parameters

Post by aaronspence » Thu May 24, 2007 5:00 am

G'day All,

I've been trying to batch output tiles from my equirect image using a droplet and after a fair amount of trial and error got it working, bar a couple of items.

I did discover through trial and error that removing the '-n' parameter from the droplet makes it use pano12.dll to do the transformations instead of pano2qtvr. This was a lucky find as I couldn't get pano2qtvr to use my jpg compression settings when outputting the tiles. It keeps using the default of '90' I think. But when I turned off the '-n' switch and let pano12.dll do the work, the compression settings of my project were respected.

So here is my project file & droplet. Does anyone know how to get pano2qtvr to use the compressions setting specified in the file? I was also unable to get the droplet to 'batch'. I had to drop 1 file at a time onto it.

Droplet:

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Pano2QTVR\Pano2QTVR.exe" -c "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pano2QTVR\templates\tiles-nova.pqt"  -e -f $f
Project

Code: Select all

meta.version=1.6.2
# Automatically generated configuration file for Pano2QTVR

# The basic project files
input=
output=
cubefile=_cube

# Parameters
#movie.cube=1
#cubefile=_
#cubefile.ext=jpg
movie.qtvrflattener=1
stitcher.tiff=0
thumbfile=
stripfile=
htmlfile=
flashfile=
stitcher.tilesize=1024
compress.quality=55
stitcher.interpolator=4
movie.cylinder=0

flash.controller.pos=2
flash.preload.image.anchor=0
Thanks Aaron.

aaronspence

Post by aaronspence » Thu May 24, 2007 6:18 am

Seems I was wrong about the 'batch' function not working in my particular droplet.

I've just tried a few other droplets that worked previously in Win XP 64, but in Win Vista 64 they will only process 2-3 files max. Previously I've been able to batch up to 15 files.

The files are called bris1.tif, bris2.tif etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Aaron.