-h parameter in commandline

Q&A about the latest release Version
derekg

I've created a batch file which uses a config file. The config file specifies the name of the html file created. The problem is the batch file repeats the action for multiple images within a folder and therefore each time it processes it overwrites the previous html file created. Is there a way to specify either in the config or the the command line that each html be named in some way corresponding to the file name, such as "-h $n.html" where $n is the variable of the file name? Does my question make sense? I tried to use "htmlfile=$n.html" in the config file, but it only produced a file ".html" so I know variables in the config aren't working. Is there a command line option?
Thanks,
...Derek
derekg

In the commandline I got "-h %C%.html" where %C% is the variable of the input filename to work once but now I'm getting an error "Can't write:" The file does not already exist and the recycle bin is empty.
derekg

Wow! This is fun. Solving my own problems. Sorry to bother anyone. Maybe this can be a help to someone else now.

Solution:

Config file-
html.template=fullscreen_quicktime.html
htmlfile=$n.html

Command line-
-h %C%.html