DVD formation in english? + QT pano autorun dont work

Q&A about the latest release Version
Kidkodak

Hello, first, some time before, there are a famus tutorial DVD was annunced but in German.
Yippy for the German freinds but for the others, is they have an English version or a version with sub title in English?
Second: Last mount I was using my Pano2QTVR to producing QT panoramic pictures with autorun in action.
Actualy I am using the new version Pano2QTVR 1.6.6 and when I try to using the QT autorun in 5 sec and they dont work.
In the first occasion it is on Win XP2 but last week, I was doing the update to SP3.
Is it possible this SP3 broken something in Pano2QTVR or giving problem with QT?
If some one have an good idea I am interest :shock:
Thanks Kidkodak
thomas
Chief Gnome

I tested auto rotate with SP3 and QuickTime 7.6 and it works for me. For the tutorial DVD... did you had a look at Pano2VR? http://gardengnomesoftware.com/tutorial.php has a ton of tutorials in English.
MfG, Thomas
nabaraski

How is it legal for people to sell burned dvd's on the internet? I know of a few websites online that sell dvd seasons of classic shows that went off the air or got canceled and all of their seasons come in plain white sleeves and are burned onto plain white dvd's. How is this possible? Aren't thease illegal to sell over the internet?
360Texas

If you create your own content and put it on a DVD, certainly you can sell it on the internet.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com