Help with error message

Q&A about the latest release Version
algae737

I'm operating in Windows using Pano2QTVR, and I'm receiving the following error message via a pop-up window:

Zugriffsverletzung bei adresse 66869D26 in modul "QuickTime.qts". Lesen von adresse 0000000D.

I would appreciate any help. I need to know both what it means AND, more importantly, how to fix it.

Thank you...I don't speak German, and everything else in Pano2QTVR appears in English.
thomas
Chief Gnome

This is an access error within QuickTime. Maybe try to install an older/newer different version of QuickTime to solve this problem.
MfG, Thomas
algae737

I have the most recent version of QuickTime installed (7.5.5)...I guess I can try to downgrade to an older version, but I'd rather not have to if it's not necessary.
ptidof

Hello,
i've got an error message: "Runtime error! This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unsual way."
I don't understant i bought the software one two weeks ago.
Help me please !?
Sorry for my english i'm french
thomas
Chief Gnome

What did you do? Have you tried to redo the same thing after a reboot?
MfG, Thomas
ptidof

thomas wrote:What did you do? Have you tried to redo the same thing after a reboot?
Yes i tried , i uninstalled and reinstalled the software, and i've got the same error mesage.
It's strange because when i'm working on an old pano it's ok, and when i'm working on a new, its d'ont working.
I cant create a new vr but, i can work on a vr was created last week!
????

I dont understand what is this " Runtime"?
Thanks for your answers.
thomas
Chief Gnome

ptidof wrote: I dont understand what is this " Runtime"?
This is the runtime environment of the operating system. Did you changed something? Maybe a new/old/different version of QuickTime may help.
MfG, Thomas
ptidof

thomas wrote:
ptidof wrote: I dont understand what is this " Runtime"?
This is the runtime environment of the operating system. Did you changed something? Maybe a new/old/different version of QuickTime may help.
I fonud the problem! I work whith an external hard disk and the soft is installed on C: on the computer, and when i ask to the software to save the vr in my external disk i have the error message. I tried to save the vr in prografiles computer:"c:/programfiles/pano2qtvr, It's ok i dont have the error message. Cool !!!

But do you know now, what is the solution for i could save on my external disk?
Thanks
thomas
Chief Gnome

ptidof wrote: But do you know now, what is the solution for i could save on my external disk?
As the error happens within QuickTime I would guess that it is a QuickTime bug.
MfG, Thomas